A thin sliced potato recipe
Today I am very busy working on last minute things to do for the blog before this Holiday kicks off. My three boys are bored. It has been raining for days. They are homeschooled so we have been stuck in the house. They are looking forward to Thanksgiving, when they will get to see my husband’s side of the family.
I am too, my in-laws are from England. They have a wonderful humor. Although, the accent is so thick sometimes it is take me a few extra seconds to process what was said. They give me funny looks when I have the “late laugh response” haha! They don’t understand why it is so hard to understand them. I love them they are so wonderful. Now onto the post at hand! Au Gratin potato Recipe. Cheesy yummy goodness!
I love potatoes. Cheesy potatoes are even better! These are pretty easy to make, and the kids love them. Hah, so does my husband!
Au gratin Potato Recipe:
Affiliate links ahead! See disclaimer. Cook/prepare/care for food properly!
Cheese Soup Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 lb. Cheddar, shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil potatoes whole for about 20 minutes. Drain the water.
- Let the potatoes cool off, and then peel and slice them.
- Put them into a casserole dish
- Follow instructions for Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipe.
- Now add the cheesy sauce to the potatoes and mix it all up very well.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until it is slightly brown on top and the mixture is bubbling.
This makes me hungry just typing out this potato recipe! I will have to make this very soon! I hope that you all enjoy it. Thank you for stopping by!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂