A deviled egg recipe that is dinner party worthy…
This Deviled Egg recipe is always a big hit at dinner parties. They are quick, easy, and cheap to put together too! My favorite kind of dish. I have never met anyone who did not love deviled eggs. They will disappear fast, so make sure to make plenty of them!
We always have these at Thanksgiving, and Christmas dinner. You can make them for other holidays or dinners as well. Deviled eggs are a great side to add to your meal. They are pretty simple, and you can even boil the eggs prior to making your meal. They will keep for just about a week in the fridge.
Affiliate links ahead! See disclaimer. Cook/prepare/care for food properly!
Deviled Egg Recipe in pictures
Below the picture recipe you can find a written one.
First step, boil the eggs
Get several bowls out. Peel all the eggs.
Cut the eggs in half, and place the yolks in one bowl and the whites in another.
Add the mayo, mustard, relish, salt and pepper to the yolks.
Stir thoroughly, until well mixed.
Fill the whites with the yolk mix! Don’t be afraid to really fill them up! It’s okay if they are a little messy.
Sprinkle with paprika. Serve, and refrigerate leftovers!
Cook/prepare/care for food properly! Please see disclaimer.
Deviled Egg Recipe:
- 1 dozen Eggs
- 1-2 tsp of mustard
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish – I like to use my fermented pickles
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Paprika to sprinkle on top
- Hard boil eggs as usual, peel and cut in half.
- Scoop out the yolk out of the eggs and place them in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients, starting with the least amount of mayo and mustard and add more if needed to get a creamy texture.
- Mix it well, and give it a taste. If it needs a little more flavor, I like to add a bit of pickle juice.
- Place the filling back into the eggs.
- Sprinkle the paprika over the top of all the eggs, as much or as little as you like!
This deviled egg recipe was featured in my Last Minute Thanksgiving Dinner blog post. If you are trying to plan your Thanksgiving Dinner whether it is last minute or not that post can help! I have all the recipes you will need in order to pull off a fantastic Thanksgiving Dinner. Also, included are kids holiday crafts, and thankful devotionals!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂