Make a fancy dinner for five people for under five dollars! This dill caper pasta recipe is so wonderful! I started craving this pasta. I am not sure where the idea stemmed from, but I just had to throw it all together. So I did that for the first time tonight! It turned out really great!
Cook/Prepare/Care food properly! Please see disclaimer.
Dill Caper Pasta Recipe:
- 12 oz/ 1 lb. Linguine Pasta
- 2 Cups Milk
- 7.7 FL oz. Capers, not drained (Trader Joe’s has a great deal)
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1/8 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced or 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour with the butter
- Whisk the milk in slowly, it should make a beautiful creamy white sauce!
- Add the dill weed, capers juice and all, and the garlic paste and mix it together.
- Drain the pasta, and put it in your sauce! Mix it up!