Don’t have any Father’s Day gift ideas? I picked a couple of things that would work for just about any kind of guy. I hope that you can find something great to remind him just how much you care!
What I am giving to my husband
I am giving my husband a wallet. Shh! Don’t tell him! I homeschool my children so we will also be doing some cute little crafts for him. I found a best dad certificate, that we will give him. We can’t afford much, but I think he will be happy with the new wallet and other things. The one he has is falling apart! Wallets are a great Father’s Day Gift Ideas!
The wallet I chose for him has RFID protection. It keeps people from electronic pick pocketing! No one wants to have their money stolen. I linked below to the wallet on Amazon. It is a bit plain, but it has the best price for the quality. I did not want to spend $50 bucks on a men’s wallet. I bought mine for $13! Mine is bigger! What the heck is up with that!
As far as my dad goes, I may try to buy him a new watch. Many years ago, he picked out this beautiful watch for me, and I absolutely love it. I hope that I can pick one out for him that gives him the same feeling I get when I look at mine. It is a heartwarming feeling!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
Affiliate links are included in this post. See disclaimer.
- Do you think dad needs a new Wallet?
- How about a new Watch? That one is nice or you can search all Men’s Watches
- Does he like Tools? Or we could buy this Extension cord keeper for our husbands but secretly love it every time we have to use the extension cord! I hate have to untangle that thing! No matter how I coil it when putting it away, it never fails to be messy when pulling it out! Ugg!
- Have you heard about the Fire TV Stick? It is only about $40 bucks.
- My husband cuts his own hair, and he uses these Wahl Hair clippers. We use them on the boys too. I don’t think they have ever had a professional hair cut! They are boys, who needs all that. Maybe if we had a girl but still then I would probably do it myself!
- For the active dad, a Fitbit would be an awesome idea!
- A GoPro would be awesome for an active dad also!
- I know my husband would love this Radar/Laser Detector
- Is he a Sports fan?
- Maybe he would like a Book or two?
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂