I love turkey stuffing or dressing whatever you want to call it. I guess it depends on where you are putting it right? In a pan or in that huge turkey you bought, this recipe will be delicious no matter where you put it! Be sure to check out my perfect turkey recipe too! I make the best turkey, it is juicy and not dry. Flavorful and not tasteless! Check out Last Minute Thanksgiving Dinner, for everything you need to make a host a successful dinner party this holiday!
So to make this gluten free make sure that the products you get are not processed in a place that also processes gluten products. Especially, if you have a bad intolerance to gluten! Check every label, they like to hide it in places you would never think of it being!
Gluten free Turkey Stuffing:
Affiliate links are included in this post. Cook/prepare/Care food properly! Please see disclaimer.
- Cornbread, prepared (Here is a gluten free great recipe to use by Plant to Eat)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Celery
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Dried Sage
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the cornbread first.
- Let the cornbread sit and cool and while and then crumble it up with your hands.
- Over Medium heat, saute the celery and onion in the butter until they are softened.
- Combine (all of the ingredients together) the celery, onion, eggs, cornbread crumbles, salt and pepper, chicken stock and sage in a bowl and mix together.
- Place your mixture into a casserole dish, and then put the dish into the oven.
- Bake at 350° F, for about 30 minutes.
I have made this many times. Some of my family members are not great friends with gluten. So I had to come up with dishes that would please everyone. This easy recipe really tastes great! I love when you can make a dish that everyone can be happy with. Stop by and check out the perfect turkey recipe to go with this great stuffing. There are more great Thanksgiving recipes below!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂