Casseroles = love
Here is a really great casserole, the kids are sure to love.The mixture of ham, onions, cheese and noodles are so tasty together in this casserole. I love ham. I also have a holiday ham recipe that is A-mazing.
Ham and Cheese Casserole:
Affiliate links ahead! See disclaimer. Cook/prepare/care for food properly!
- 1 pkg Egg Noodles
- 1lb. pkg Ham (sandwich meat) or you could use part of a leftover ham you have some.
- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Pepper to taste *optional
- 2 cups Water
- Cook noodles according to package direction.
- While the noodles cook, sauté the ham and onion with oil in a saucepan.
- Slowly stir in the water. Add the pepper also.
- Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the noodles to the ham mixture and stir.
- Cook until hot and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy recipe, and tasty results! I hope that you love it. I like recipes that are quick to make, and that the kids will actually eat. I don’t like wasting food. There are rarely ever leftovers with this ham and noodle casserole. Check out Oh, Sweet Basil’s Cheesy, Ham, Potato Bacon Casserole, it looks delicious!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you so much for visiting. 🙂