You’ve got this! You can cook pasta and meat (hamburger macaroni) without the box. It’s super easy, I promise! Several years ago I was big on using coupons for my groceries, but the inflated prices on food made me take a step back and realize that it was cheaper, less time consuming to buy the ingredients rather than the box (even with the coupons.)
I still use and love coupons for other items. Saving money is a big part of who I am. I love a good deal! Don’t you?
Hamburger Macaroni Recipe:
Affiliate links ahead. See disclaimer.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. macaroni pasta
- 1 white onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp cup of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. While it’s cooking move to the next step.
- Brown ground beef and onion, in a large skillet.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Then, add it to the beef mixture. While continuously stirring.
- Slowly stir in beef broth, stirring continuously.
- When the broth has thickened, add the pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂