I don’t know about you, but there are a couple of must have items I need everyday to keep my homestead going. I hope you will enjoy the product review for Sloggers also.
- Chickens – The gateway animal. Once you have chickens, you will find yourself wanting every other farm animal in existence.
- Sloggers – When you have all of these animals or even just a dog, Sloggers are awesome to have for walking around the yard, (possibly in poop!) They are easy to clean, comfortable, and they fit just right!
- Knife – I need a knife on the homestead on a daily basis. It never fails!
- Twine – Another thing I need often is twine. You never know when you have to tie something up or rig something and twine does a good job.DISCLAIMER: YOU MUST BE 21+ FOR THIS NEXT SUGGESTION.
- Alcohol – I don’t suggest using too much at one time, but after a hard day’s work a nightcap does the trick!
I hope you enjoyed my funny little list! Please stick around for my review of Sloggers.
Have you seen these garden shoes? I have been eyeballing these babies for a year or more now. I finally got the chance to have some. I want to tell you all about them!
They are comfortable, easy to clean, they fit perfectly, and I love the design! My husband received a pair of Sloggers also, and they fit him perfectly too. We needed these shoes mostly so that we could have slip on shoes right by the door. There are times when we have to go outside and defend our flock of chickens against predators. Having slip on shoes, makes all the difference. Our chickens are free range during the day, so running outside at night barefoot is not a good idea. You are sure to step in poo…
- Comfortable –
- All day comfort insoles, keep you comfortable all day long.
- Easy to Clean
- Some come with half-sizer insoles for free.
- Great traction
- Made with medical grade material, which means they don’t have a natural odor like many cheaper made products.
- Made with recyclable material.
- When you are done with them, you can turn them back into sloggers and they will make you are new pair! Talk about reuse and recycle. This is FANTASTIC!
Check out the shoes that I got – Waterproof Comfort Shoes in Black Pansy
My husband got these – Black Rain & Garden Shoe
I don’t know about you but I really would rather not step barefoot in poo. Eww! My husband and I are so happy with our new Sloggers!
Check out my video review of sloggers! It’s a super quick video!
I had my sloggers on today while watering the plants, and I stepped in chicken poo. I just took my shoes over to the water hose, and sprayed it right and off and put the shoes back on. It cleaned off so easily! How wonderful, right? I thought so too! I have not found any cons to these shoes. I would tell you if I did for sure, but so far we love them! They seem really durable, and I hope to have them for a couple of years!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂