I have a super easy, delicious dinner for you! I don’t know about you but I love lasagna, and so do my boys! Coming home to a crock pot full of lasagna ready to eat is so wonderful!
Making this lasagna, you will need mozzarella cheese, oven ready lasagna noodles, shredded, ground beef, ricotta cheese, tomato sauce, and spices. It is pretty simple to throw all together.
Lasagna – Slow Cooker Recipe Tutorial
Printable recipe is below. Find Print button in social share buttons.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Brown ground beef according to package directions.
4. Add all of the spices, and mix well.
5. Add a layer of the beef mixture in the bottom of the crock.
7. Next, spread a layer of ricotta.
8. Sprinkle mozzarella/Italian cheese over the ricotta.
Repeat these layers 1 more time.
Lasagna – Slow Cooker Recipe
Affiliate links ahead! See disclaimer. Cook/prepare/care for food properly!
This is enough for 5-7 people, you can cut it in half if you don’t have that many people or a big enough crock pot. I believe I have an 8 quart slow cooker.
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef, (check out the stretching ground beef post also)
- 28oz crushed tomatoes, canned
- 290z tomato sauce, canned
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 320z ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Italian cheese optional*
- Lasagna noodles, rolled flat and oven ready
- 1 tsp Rosemary, dried
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1-2 tsp garlic salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef. You can drain the grease or not.
- Add crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce to ground beef.
- Add all of the spices, and mix well.
- Add a layer of the beef mixture in the bottom of the crock.
- Add a layer of noodles. I broke mine in half and laid them as neatly as possible.
- Next, spread a layer of ricotta, and then sprinkle mozzarella/Italian cheese.
- Repeat the layers as many times as your crock will allow(Mine was 3.) BEEF, NOODLES, RICOTTA, MOZZ/ITALIAN CHEESE.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Serve and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.
I hope you like my recipe. If you are looking for a more traditional oven baked recipe. I found this one for you, from The Pioneer Woman. Her recipe looks delish, but a whole lot more work if you ask me. I will stick to throwing all in a slow cooker!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂