A while back I found myself with a whole case of zucchini, needless to say I needed to come up with some recipes that would help me use it up. Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is a perfect way to use up a bunch of zucchini. This casserole turned out perfect!
I also dehydrated the zucchini. I wish I could ferment it, but food needs to be fresh in order to ferment it, and this stuff was on it’s last life.
Zucchini Parmesan Casserole
Affiliate links ahead! See disclaimer. Cook/prepare/care for food properly!
- 1 30 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 30 0z can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cheese, parmesan
- 2-3 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- non-stick spray oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray casserole with non-stick spray
- Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce to casserole dish
- Add zucchini slices
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and olive oil.
- Add the breadcrumb mix to the casserole dish making sure to spread it evenly and cover all of the zucchini.
Bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until the zucchini is cooked thoroughly.
Thanks for stopping by!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂