My Garlicky Artichoke Dip is sure to be a hit at the next family function, with it’s rich, creamy and cheesy flavors. You might want to print out the recipe, so you can give it to your friends and family!
How To Eat Artichoke Dip
This dip is great with tortilla chips. You can get creative and add this amazing dip to some pasta, or even veggies. It’s so delicious, you could add it to almost anything.
The perfect appetizer for the next family function. Make sure you print the recipe out and bring it with you because everyone will be asking for it.
- Tortilla chips
- Bread – sourdough, baguette, etc…
- Veggies – celery, carrots
Artichoke Dip With Garlic
- 14 oz artichoke hearts (chopped coarsely.)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 8 oz mozzarella (shredded)
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-5 garlic cloves (we like it garlicky) (minced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350ºF.
- Use spray oil to prepare your casserole dish for the oven.
- Place artichokes and garlic in a medium sized bowl after you cut them up.
- Save 1/3 cup of parmesan to spread on top, but put all the other ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Scoop the ingredients out of the bowl and into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the reserved parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 475Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 27gCholesterol 60mgSodium 861mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 4gSugar 1gProtein 16g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
Other Amazing Appetizers
- Deviled Eggs
- Salmon, Brie, and Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread – Easy Gourmet Snack
- Garlicky Hummus
- Kale and Basil Pesto
- Fermented Salsa
- Fermented Giardiniera
- Spicy Fermented Pickles
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!