Are you one of those people who just loves appetizers? Me too! I could fill up on appetizers, and be happy as a bug. Today, I’m going to share my ever popular Garlicky Artichoke Dip recipe. The appetizer is a crowd favorite!
My Garlicky Artichoke Dip is sure to be a hit at the next family function, with it’s rich, creamy and cheesy flavors. You might want to print out the recipe, so you can give it to your friends and family!
Artichoke Dip with Garlic
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, chopped coarsely.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz mozzarella
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-5 garlic cloves (we like it garlicky), minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350ºF.
- Use spray oil to prepare your casserole dish for the oven.
- Place artichokes and garlic in a medium sized bowl after you cut them up.
- Save 1/3 cup of parmesan to spread on top, but put all the other ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Scoop the ingredients out of the bowl and into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the reserved parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
How to use this Artichoke Dip
This Artichoke Dip is great with tortilla chips. You can get creative and add this amazing dip to some pasta, or even veggies. It’s so delicious, you could add it to almost anything.
The perfect appetizer for the next family function. Make sure you print the recipe out, and bring it with you because everyone will be asking for it.
Other amazing appetizers
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂