Easy toppings – healthy choices
Easy Pancake Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of the ingredients together, and whisk it.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Use a 1/3 measuring cup to spoon out the batter into the pan.
- Flip when several bubbles appear, usually 2-3 minutes or until browned slightly
- After another 1-2 minutes the pancake should be browned on both sides
I like to set mine on a cookie cooling rack and I have an assembly line going. Once the cookie sheet is full I place the first pancakes on a plate and move the rest upwards for the next set to come out of the pan.