Beef stroganoff is a great dish to make during the week. It’s fairly quick and easy! The kids approve of the beef and noodles, maybe not so much of the mushrooms, but they can pick around those.
Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 16 oz egg noodles (cooked)
- 1 onion
- 16 oz button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef, onion, and mushrooms in a large skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the beef is thoroughly cooked, mix water and cornstarch together. Then, add it to the beef mixture.
- Slowly stir in the beef broth, a little a time.
- Continuously stir until sauce has thickened.
- Add noodles to beef and onion mixture. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.
More Meaty Recipes
Follow us on social media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share on Pinterest!