Many of us homeschoolers are learning all year long. I don’t know about you but we buy school supplies more than just once a year. Back to school time is usually when you can find the best prices, but sometimes I need school supplies or craft supplies in December. That’s when I turn to the Dollar Tree homeschool supplies. They also have plenty of craft supplies!
42 Dollar Tree Homeschool Supplies List
- Reward stickers
- Chore Charts
- Table name labels – these have cool things on them like a ruler, a multiplication chart, and more!
- Reward prizes – There are many small toys that you could use as a reward. Find some of them in the birthday party area. Usually, these would be given out for guests at a birthday party, but why not use them to play a game and offer a little reward. Like give them out while playing with flashcards My boys love to do this!
- Timed Worksheets
- Coloring books
- Posters – Great for projects like, lap books, crafts, science projects and more!
- Also, they have big poster boards – Great for making a sign like for yard sales. Yard sales can be great for teaching children money, selling, and reducing clutter.
- Multiplication flashcards
- Addition flashcards
- Subtraction flashcards
- Color/Number flashcards
- ABC flashcards
- Composition notebooks – Great idea for a daily diary for the kids. I have my boys write spelling words every day, and write a short story.
- Kid scissors
- Permanent markers
- Construction paper
- Glitter – Put it on everything, make life sparkle as it should… Just kidding, it is great for crafts of course. 😉
- Magnifying glass
- Math dice
- Handwriting paper
- Drawing paper
- Dry erase markers
- Scrapbooking paper
- Die-cut letters
- Kitchen timer
- Alphabet wall hangers
- Word stripes, printed and plain
- State Wall hangers
- Index cards/holders
I recently found a new item at the Dollar Tree (2018). It’s a large map of the USA. I’d say it’s probably 4′ x 3′. It’s very nice for the price I have to say. It’s bigger than any other map, that I’ve gotten my hands on.
Check out my other homeschool articles. I have gathered a lot of free resources go check them out too!
- Adding homeschool to the homestead
- Homeschool 102 – Free Resources
- Homeschooling with Netflix!
- 20+ Free Homeschool Resources
- Free Geography Homeschool resources
- IXL Language Arts Website Review
- IXL Math Website Review
- 10 Ways to stay organized when homeschooling
We have this great little craft thrift store here. We can get cheap supplies there too. I think the idea is genius! It gives us a place to donate old crafting materials we may not need. Also, the school and offices in our town found it is a useful place to drop off their old books and folders and other office supplies. Which is great for homeschoolers like us! I’ve gotten many books really cheap this way. I like reading textbooks, I know I am kinda weird like that, but it works out because I am homeschooling three boys so…
Anyhow, make sure to check the crafts, birthday, office supplies, and a resource section for other cool supplies at the Dollar Tree! Some stores carry different items and it may change depending on the season. You might find some really cool items that they didn’t have in my store! If you find something cool not listed here please comment and let me know.
More Cool Homeschooling Posts!
- Totally Free Homeschooling Resources | How To Homeschool For Free
- Free Printable Valentine Matching Game – Free Valentine’s Printables
- Why Homeschool Is The Right Choice For Us – Our Reasons to Homeschool
- 34 Free Valentine Printables – Free Valentine’s Day Printables
- Free Printable Valentine Word Search – Free Valentine’s Printables
- 42 Dollar Tree Homeschool Supplies List – Frugal homeschooling
- 20+ Free Homeschool Resources – Free Homeschooling
- Free Geography Homeschool Resources
- Language Arts Program for Homeschoolers
- Homeschool Math Resource – IXL Website Review
- Homeschooling with Netflix – 40+ Documentaries Edition
- 10 Ideas for an Organized Homeschool
- Adding Homeschool to the Homestead
Follow Us On Social Media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share On Pinterest!