I have fallen in love with quinoa. If you use it in place of rice in your recipes, you might just do the same. Quinoa has the ability to soak up flavor, and deliver it perfectly to your taste buds, unlike rice, it sucks up the flavor, and hides it! Curried quinoa is one of my favorite quinoa recipes.
Curried Quinoa Recipe
- 1 cup quinoa (any color is fine. I like white/off-white the best)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup carrots fresh or frozen
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped (any color)
- 1/2 Tbsp Curry
- Salt to taste
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the quinoa, vegetables, and curry.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 146Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 1mgSodium 320mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 6g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
Check out these other amazing quinoa recipes.
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!