I have fallen in love with quinoa. If you use it in place of rice in your recipes, you might just do the same. Quinoa has the ability to soak up flavor, and deliver it perfectly to your taste buds, unlike rice, it sucks up flavor, and hides it! Curried quinoa is one of my favorite quinoa recipes.
Curried Quinoa Recipe
- 1 cup quinoa, any color is fine. (I like white/off-white the best, found out the hard way!)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup carrots fresh or frozen
- 1/2 bell pepper, any color
- 1/2 Tbsp Curry ( I like to buy a big bottle of it, because I use it in several other recipes too)
- Salt to taste
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the quinoa, vegetables, and curry.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Fluff with fork and serve.
Check out these other amazing quinoa recipes.
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂