This Deviled Egg Recipe is always a big hit at dinner parties. It’s quick, easy, and cheap to put together too! My favorite kind of dish. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t love deviled eggs. They’ll disappear fast, so make sure to make plenty of them!
We always have these at Thanksgiving, and Christmas dinner. You can make them for other holidays or dinners as well.
Deviled eggs are a great appetizer to add to your meal. They’re pretty simple, and you can even boil the eggs prior to making them. They’ll keep for just about a week in the fridge.
Deviled Egg Recipe
Deviled Egg Recipe:
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1-2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- paprika to sprinkle on top
- Hard boil eggs as usual, peel and cut in half.
- Scoop out the yolk out of the eggs and place them in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients, starting with the least amount of mayo and mustard and add more if needed to get a creamy texture.
- Mix it well, and give it a taste. If it needs a little more flavor, I like to add a bit of pickle juice.
- Place the filling back into the eggs.
- Sprinkle the paprika over the top of all the eggs, as much or as little as you like!
This deviled egg recipe was featured in my Last Minute Thanksgiving Dinner blog post. If you’re trying to plan your Thanksgiving Dinner whether it’s last minute or not that post can help!
I have all the recipes you will need in order to pull off a fantastic Thanksgiving Dinner. Also, included are kids holiday crafts, and thankful devotionals!
If you’re looking for some different deviled egg recipes Inspired Home has some interesting ones! Like the Soy-Sriracha Deviled Egg, Smoked Salmon Deviled Egg, and the Bacon-Jalapeño Deviled Egg!
Let Me Know What You Think!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂