Make a fancy dinner for five people for under five dollars! This Dill Caper Pasta Recipe is so wonderful! It’s much like Fettuccine Alfredo but with dill and capers.
Dill Caper Pasta Recipe:
- 1 lb. linguine pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 7.7 FL oz capers (not drained (Trader Joe’s has a great deal))
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1/8 cup all purpose flour
- 1 stick butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced or 2 tsp Garlic Powder)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour with the butter
- Whisk the milk in slowly, while continuously stirring until thickened. It should make a beautiful creamy white sauce!
- Add the dill weed, capers juice and all, and the garlic then mix it together.
- Drain the pasta, and put it in your sauce! Mix it up!
Enjoy! I had just made biscuits today so we have a few of those with our meal. I purchased the pasta and the capers at Trader Joe’s. The capers were only $2.29. That’s a very good price. The jar is larger than what I would buy at Walmart. Which was half the size and more money.
Let Me Know What You Think!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂