Every now and then, my little boys are just not ready for bed. You know how it is with little boys. They have an exorbitant amount of energy that never seems to run out. Some nights when it is time for bed they are just no where ready. I am using this DIY Sleepy Time Roll-On Scent and other tactics to help them wind down. It is not a cure all for not being able to go to sleep. In fact, it may only help to get you comfortable. These soothing scents help us relax. Relaxing our muscles is one of the many things that we need in order to fall asleep. Check out some other ways to help your kids wind down.
Consult a physician before using essential oils. Do not ingest. The information found here is not meant to treat, cure or prevent any diseases, disorders, or any other sickness. Affiliate link below. See disclaimer.
DIY Sleepy Time Roll-On Scent
Items you will need:
- Coconut oil (I like this one)- Enough to fill the bottle
- Lavender Essential Oil (I like this brand) 2-3 drops
- Chamomile Essential Oil 2-3 drops
- Fill the bottle halfway with coconut oil.
- Add in the essential oils.
- Finish filling up the bottle with coconut oil.
- Roll the bottle between your palm, to mix it well.
The Hippy Homemaker, has a more extensive recipe if you would like to check that out also!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Things you may need to make the sleepy time scent