These egg bites recipes are perfect for busy mornings. You can make them ahead of time, and take them to go! Earlier this week, one night I stayed up late to find the perfect blend of ingredients for the perfect egg bites recipes.
I’ve definitely found some favorites, such as a mushroom and swiss blend, a veggie blend, and much more!
Below you’ll find recipes NOT just for the Instant Pot, but also some oven recipes, and even some egg muffin recipes!
Can I make these beforehand?
You Betcha! These Egg Bites Recipes are perfect for making beforehand. Make sure to cool them down before storing them in the fridge. These should be good for about 3 days. After that, they don’t taste all that well.
Generally, you can reheat Egg Bites in a microwave for about 30 seconds.
Instant Pot Egg Bites Recipes
I’m going to give you the basic steps for making Instant Pot Egg Bites. You can add any number of ingredients, like cheese, veggies, meat and more! Then, I will share my favorite blend of ingredients…
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water (add to instant pot liner)
- Crack eggs into a small bowl.
- Scramble the eggs well.
- Add your extras! Cheese, veggies, meat…
- Pour the egg batter into a silicone mold.
- Add 1 cup water to your stainless steel instant pot liner.
- Place a trivet in the bottom of instant pot, and then place your silicone mold on top of the trivet.
- Close the lid, and set the valve to sealing.
- Press the manual button, and change the time to 10 minutes.
- When it's done cooking, quick release the pressure and then open the lid.
- Using Heat Resistant Gloves remove the silicone mold very carefully, it's HOT HOT HOT!
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, and eat, or store when cooled.
Egg bites can be stored in the fridge for about 3 days.
Favorite additions include:
- Swiss and mushrooms
- Herb & Cheese
- Broccoli & Cheese
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 55Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 140mgSodium 201mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 5g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
My Favorite Egg Bites Recipes
Okay, okay, it might not be the best to look at but… After I was done cooking we all voted and the Swiss and Mushroom was the best!
Second runner up… My second favorite was the herb and cheese. I combined; thyme oregano and cheddar cheese to make these delightful egg bites!
Veggie Egg Bites: You really can’t go wrong with veggies. These egg bites are sporting bell peppers, carrots, and some black peppercorns.
Who doesn’t love a classic? These broccoli and cheese of course tasted amazing! I kinda thought they would be prettier like the others, lol.
Kale egg bites – These looked so good, therefore I thought they would taste pretty good too.
These honestly did not taste good. I love kale, but no… I need to try something different.
The kale was very bitter. However, I think if you cook the kale with some salt and olive oil before adding them to the eggy batter, that will help tame those flavors a bit more.
For the most part, I think these turned out pretty well. My boys loved them, and that’s a plus! Besides, I love them too, especially since they can be made beforehand.
Oven Egg Bites Recipes
Bacon & Other Meaty Egg Bites Recipes
- Bacon-Wrapped Cheddar Egg Bites Recipe • by Genius Kitchen
- Easy Bacon Egg Bites • by Momsdish
- Bacon Broccoli Egg Bites • by Rasa Malaysia
- Cheesy BLT Egg Bites • by Picky Palate
- Pizza Egg Bites • by PaleOMG.com
- Bacon & Egg Cheese Bites • by The BakerMama
- Instant Pot Ham and Cheddar Egg Bites • by RecipeTeacher
- Bacon and Caramelized Onion Egg Bites • by Emerils.com
Cheesy Egg Bites Recipes
- Spinach, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bites • by Real Housemoms
- Mini Jalapeno and Cheese Egg Bites • by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins • by Life Made Sweeter
Veggie Egg Bites
- Quick Spinach and Red Pepper Egg Bites • by Appetite For Energy
- Broccoli Red Pepper Egg Bites Recipe • by Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach Egg White Bites • by The Skinny Fork
- Egg Muffins with Kale, Roasted Red Peppers, and Feta Cheese • by Two Peas And Their Pod
- Loaded Baked Omelet Muffins • by Skinnytaste
- Kale and Caramelized Onion Egg Muffins • by POPSUGAR Food
- Breakfast Egg Muffins • by Dinner at the Zoo
- Beef Sausage & Egg Muffin Cups • by Beef – It’s What’s For Dinner
- Southwest Beef and Egg Muffins • by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Veggie Egg Muffins • by Spend With Pennies
- Spinach Egg Muffins with Cheese • by Life Made Sweeter
You Might Also Like These EGGY treats!
Follow Us On Social Media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share On Pinterest!