Just the right amount of pepper added was all it really needed. These make great lunches for kids and adults alike. They are quick, easy, and frugal!
Egg Salad Recipe
- 6 eggs (hard boiled and peeled)
- 2-3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the eggs into a bowl. I push my eggs through a cookie cooling rack. Funny I know but hey…whatever works right?
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl, and combine.
- Add more mayo or mustard if needed. The mixture should be creamy. Not runny. You don’t want it running off the bread!
Let Me Know What You Think!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂