This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however all opinions expressed are my own.
Living in Florida, means that I get to experience all of the wonderful hiking trails, parks, and sunshine a girl can get. I’ve always loved Florida. When I was a child, I knew I would live here when I was an adult. I also love the fresh produce that is available Fresh From Florida. My overall, favorite is sweet corn. It’s the best tasting corn I’ve ever had. My fresh vegetable frittata is inspired by the Fresh From Florida Produce.
I used eggs from my chickens, and herbs from my garden that I grew mostly myself right here in Florida. I am thankful that Florida farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce all year long. Look for fresh produce and seafood, marked Fresh From Florida. I usually find my items at Publix.
Fresh Vegetable Frittata Recipe:
- 1-2 Bell Peppers, diced
Using varied colors are fun, I used green and red.
- 2 corn cobs, cut kernels off of the cob.
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 18 eggs
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 fresh oregano leaves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cut up the vegetables and herbs, and set them aside.
- Add eggs to a greased casserole dish.
- Add the tomatoes, and bell peppers.
- Then, add the corn and fresh herbs.
- Last add salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Place in the oven for 40-50 minutes, or until done in the middle.
- Serve and enjoy!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂
This post was shared on the Homesteader Blog Hop!