Living in Florida, means that I get to experience all of the wonderful hiking trails, parks, and sunshine a girl can get. I’ve always loved Florida. When I was a child, I knew I would live here when I was an adult.
This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however, all opinions expressed are my own.
I also love the fresh produce that is available Fresh From Florida. My overall, favorite is sweet corn. It’s the best tasting corn I’ve ever had. My fresh vegetable frittata is inspired by the Fresh From Florida Produce.
I used eggs from my chickens, and herbs from my garden that I grew mostly myself right here in Florida.
I am thankful that Florida farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce all year long. Look for fresh produce and seafood, marked Fresh From Florida. I usually find my items at Publix.
- 1-2 bell peppers (diced)
- 2 corn cobs (cut kernels off of the cob)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 18 eggs
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary (minced)
- 2 fresh oregano leaves (minced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cut up the vegetables and herbs, and set them aside.
- Add eggs to a greased casserole dish.
- Add the tomatoes, and bell peppers.
- Then, add the corn and fresh herbs.
- Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Place in the oven for 60+ minutes, or until done in the middle.
- Serve and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 314Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 670mgSodium 319mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 25g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
Also, check out Egg Bites Recipes!
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!