Frittatas are a staple in this house, and I would love to share a super simple way to make them. We have 6 hens, and they give us a little more than 3 dozen eggs each week. Needless to say coming up with recipes like this easy vegetable frittata is necessary to help use them up before they go bad. Looking for more egg recipes? Check out my egg salad recipe and these deviled eggs are to die for!
Easy Vegetable Frittata Recipe
- 1 small bag of frozen vegetables of your choice ( We like green beans (carrots, corn and peas, for an example))
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded *optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray oil
- Add frozen vegetables of your choice to the casserole dish
- Crack all of the eggs, and add them to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Whisk mixture really well.
- Cover with tin foil, and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-50 minutes. Check on it at 30 minutes to see if the middle is done yet. If not put it back in for 10-20 more minutes or until the middle has set.
- *Optionally, add cheese, and keep uncovered and broil on high, until cheese is browned. Usually no more than 3 minutes. Watch it closely though. It can burn really quickly on broil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Let Me Know What You Think!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂