I love these Gluten-Free Cheese Crackers. I can’t ever make enough of them. You don’t have to be on a gluten-free diet to love these crackers.
A Gluten Free Journey Long Ago…
I put my family on a gluten free diet for about a year straight. It was too expensive to keep up with for us, but I did take away a couple of recipes I used for substitutions of our favorite foods. This is one that I kept in rotation because they are just that good!
These are gluten free cheese crackers as long as you buy a cornstarch that doesn’t contain wheat or gluten. Be sure to check the ingredients!
Gluten Free Cheese Crackers
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Corn Starch
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except the milk) and mix until it looks like bread crumbs.
- Stir in the milk.
- Roll out the dough, on a surface sprinkled with cornstarch to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into squares, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with just a little salt.
- Bake for about 10-15 or until they are crispy and the edges are brown.
I‘ve linked to gluten-free products on Amazon. If you're avoiding gluten or are allergic, make sure every ingredient is gluten-free!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 204Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 36mgSodium 317mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 3g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
Make extra and freeze them! You can eat them right out of the freezer, they’re even good cold.
When I was making lunches for the boys before we started homeschooling, This was their favorite lunch item. I could hardly make enough last long enough where I don’t have to make them every week. So I figured out that they seem to freeze very well!
I find myself snacking on them right out of the freezer. Just don’t let the kids catch you!
More Recipes You’ll Love!
- Beef Enchiladas Recipe | Smothered With Enchilada Sauce And Cheese
- Vegetarian Enchiladas With Bell Peppers And Tons Of Cheese!
- Cheese And Onion Enchiladas | No-Bake Easy Enchiladas
- Chicken Enchiladas With Shredded Chicken And Tons of Cheese
- Quick Enchilada Sauce | 10 Minute Red Enchilada Sauce
Also check out these flatbread crackers.
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!