Do your kids love hamburger macaroni? Mine too, but especially this homemade recipe! It’s so good, and easy to make!
I’ve always love Hamburger Helper. I can’t help it. I grew up on that stuff! This homemade version is even better though.
I’m sure the kiddos don’t really notice much of a difference, but I sure do!
Pasta, Pasta, Pasta
I love pasta! Hence, the several pasta recipes up on the blog already. One of my favorites also includes macaroni! It’s my Macaroni Salad Recipe. If you’re into casseroles you could make Baked Macaroni And Cheese.
Have you ever tried bowtie pasta? Undoubtedly, my One-Pot Turkey Pasta is amazing, and it includes bowtie pasta! The best way to eat mushrooms is in my mushroom pasta recipe. It features roasted portobello and bell peppers, with corn, and spinach. Then, it’s topped with balsamic vinaigrette!
One of my most famous creations is this Dill Caper Pasta Recipe. It’s basically fettuccini alfredo with dill and capers!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. macaroni pasta
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms (sliced *optional)
- 1 tbsp Adobo Seasoning (you can use garlic powder instead if you don't have Adobo)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. While it’s cooking move to the next step.
- Brown ground beef, mushrooms, onion, and Adobo seasoning (I like this one!) in a large skillet.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Then, add it to the beef mixture. While continuously stirring.
- Slowly stir in beef broth, stirring continuously.
- When the broth has thickened, add the pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 444Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 81mgSodium 1337mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 33g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
If you want to see more childhood favorites, hit that RSS button in the follow buttons! I have plans people, big plans to make more of these delicious meals.
Until then, check out another childhood meal I made, such as this Salisbury Steak dinner. It rivals the T.V. dinner version really well.
More Mushroom Recipes
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you have found some amazing recipes to add to your menu!
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!