Store-bought bread is loaded and I mean loaded with ingredients. Some of those ingredients are less than desirable. That’s why I choose to make my own with a little more than a handful of ingredients! Check out my super simple Sandwich Bread Recipe below.
Sandwich Bread recipe:
- First, warm up the water to about 110º, and then place it in the baking pan.
- Next, add the salt and oil.
- Now the flours. I like to sprinkle them into the pan somewhat in a mountain shape.
- Place the sugar in one corner, it helps if you loaded the flour in a mountain shape because now you have perfect little wells in the corner to put the sugar in. Just make sure it’s not going directly into the water on the bottom.
- Now, make a well in the middle of your mountain peak and place the yeast there.
- For the settings, you want to choose white bread or basic bread.
- Also, choose the light crust setting and the 2lb. loaf size.
- If you’re using rapid rise rapid rise yeast make sure to select the rapid recipe on your machine. The rapid recipe should take around two hours, but the regular yeast will take three hours.
- Close the lid and then push that start button!
- When the bread is done, take it out of the pan and let it rest 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then go ahead and slice it.
Go here to see How To Store Your Fresh Bread! I have some quick and simple tips to keep your awesome bread for a good while, so you can enjoy it for longer than just a day!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 556Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 936mgCarbohydrates 83gFiber 6gSugar 7gProtein 14g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
Keeping Your Bread Fresh…
Go here to see how to store your fresh bread! I have some quick and simple tips to keep your awesome bread for a good while, so you can enjoy it for longer than just a day!
Follow Us On Social Media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share On Pinterest!