This kid-favorite food is packed full of veggies! Shhhh! Don’t tell the kids! This Mock Spaghetti Zeros Recipe is easy to make your own canned favorites at home!.
This recipe is freezable! Yes, you can have the ease of having something already made for lunch and all you have to do is reheat it! Cool huh?
Do you have issues with getting your kiddos to eat veggies? I know I’ve tried everything to hide them, by dicing, mincing, blending.
It never seems to work. This recipe worked on my kids. They just assumed it was the canned version.
It may look a little different depending on how blended you can get the veggies, but the taste is great. This recipe is approved by moms and loved by kids!
- 1 1/2 cup Anelletti pasta (cooked, this is the zeros pasta. I found it on the pasta aisle!)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes (diced)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 1 celery (chopped)
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 - 2 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the veggies to a saucepan, and cover them with water.
- Bring them to a boil, then simmer for about 10 minutes, then drain.
- Place the veggies in a blender and blend them well.
- Add mixture back to pan, and put in the pasta and mix all together.
- Serve and enjoy.
You can add cheese if you like
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 147Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1199mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 4gSugar 6gProtein 5g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
Here’s another recipe using Anelletti.
Eat while it is hot, or you can use a Foodsaver (like this) and freeze it for a later date!
More Recipes to Love
- How To Make A Calendula Tincture
- How to Make Homemade Beef Jerky Using Your Oven
- Beef Enchiladas Recipe | Smothered With Enchilada Sauce And Cheese
- Vegetarian Enchiladas With Bell Peppers And Tons Of Cheese!
- Cheese And Onion Enchiladas | No-Bake Easy Enchiladas
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!