This kid favorite food is packed full of veggies! Shhhh! Don’t tell the kids! This Mock Spaghetti Zeros Recipe is easy to make your own canned favorites at home! . This recipe is freezable! Yes you can have the ease of having something already made for lunch and all you have to do is reheat it! Cool huh?
Do you have issues with getting your kiddos to eat veggies? I know I’ve tried everything to hide them, by dicing, mincing, blending. It never seems to work. This Mock Spaghetti Zeros Recipe worked on my kids. They just assumed it was the canned version. It may look a little different depending on how blended you can get the veggies, but the taste is great. This Mock Spaghetti Zeros Recipe is approved by moms and loved by kids!
Mock Spaghetti Zeros Recipe:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes, or one can of 28 ounce diced tomatoes
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 pinch of Rosemary
- 1 -2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cup Anelletti pasta, this is the zeros pasta. I found it on the pasta aisle!
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta. Follow directions on package.
- Chops carrots and celery.
- While you are cooking the pasta, gather the rest ingredients in another pan
- Bring them to a boil, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Once the veggies are soft, place them in a blender and blend them well.
- Add mixture back to pan, and put in the pasta and mix all together.
You can add cheese if you like.
Eat while it is hot, or you can use a Foodsaver (like this) and freeze it for a later date!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂