Need some inspiration? You’ll love the Inspirational Quotes For Women, and a book that will allow you to record and reflect on your life as a mother. I don’t know about you but, I #momsohard. Some days I just need a little inspiration and having a place to record the cute little things that happen daily is priceless! Today I’m reviewing A Memory A Day For Moms Inspirational Journal, which also contains inspirational quotes for women.
A Memory A Day For Moms Inspirational Journal – Book Review
I was provided a complimentary copy of this book for my review. All opinions are my own.
This book is a 5-year journal just for moms. There are three lines each day for each year. Write in the year number and a little blurb about that day. You can use the prompt given for that day or write whatever you like.
The prompts vary from something like “What’s your kid’s favorite food” to “What exhausts you the most?” For me, it’s a great way to record the funny and sweet little things that happen. Like my middle son is almost as tall as me and he’s only 12! I’m sure I will write in my journal the day we all realize that he is my height or taller than me.
I like this book, because as a mom my day is a bit chaotic. Trying to remember the sweet little details in the midst of all of it can be difficult. This book gives me the chance to write it down.
I can see myself years from now reading this book and smiling over the memories. I do wish that there were more lines to write on each day. Three small lines isn’t much. Maybe some note pages in between each day so you could tell a longer story or maybe at least once a week would be helpful.
At the bottom of each page are inspirational quotes for women from the bible. There is also a sweet little prayer to read each day. I especially find those helpful!
I have a hardback copy, and the front cover is beautiful. It seems like a well-designed book that can last five years. I like that it easily opens, it’s not super stiff. The typeface is really pretty and easy to read.
About this book
- 5-year journal – Three lines to write a short recap of the day or use the prompts given for that day.
- Daily Inspirational Bible Quotes
- Daily Prayer
- Favorite Bible Verse Pages – Three front to back pages in the back of the book.
- Notes – Three front to back pages for notes in the back of the book.
I would definitely recommend this book to other moms. Grab your copy on Amazon.
Inspirational Quotes For Women
Live In The Moment
1.“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” ~ Maya Angelou
2. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” ~ Katharine Hepburn
3. “Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.” —Fanny Crosby
4. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” ~ Cherokee Indian Proverb
5. “Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.” ~ Corita Kent
6. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” ~ Abraham Maslow
7. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” ~ Emma Stone
8. “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.” ~ Ashley Rickards
9. “Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ~ Steve Jobs
10. “Be yourself, but always your better self.” ~ Karl Maeser
11. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ~ Oscar Wilde
12. “Where’s your will to be weird?” ~ Jim Morrison
13. “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” ~ Lao Tzu
14. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” ~ Coco Chanel
Parenting – Inspirational Quotes for Women
15. “Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first.” ~ Dr. Laura Markham
16. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” ~ Author unknown.
17. “Sleep is like the unicorn—it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any.” ~ Author Unknown.
18. “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” ~ Lisa Jo Baker
19. “Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections.” ~ Mary Organizes
20. “It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” ~ Ann Landers
21. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness.”~ Honore de Balzac
22. “All mothers are working mothers.” ~ Author Unknown
23. “Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.” ~Sophocles
Have The Courage To Do Great Things
24. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” ~ Ruth Gordo
25. “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” ~ Mother Teresa
26. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
27. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~ Ayn Rand
28. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” ~ Madeleine Albright
29. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” ~ Melissa Etheridge
30. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” ~ Gabby Douglas
31. “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.” ~ Ashley Rickards
32. “Power to me is the ability to make a change in a positive way.” ~ Victoria Justice
33. “And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.” ~ Erica Jong
When You Have Haters In Your Life
34. “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” ~ Coco Chanel
35. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~ Ayn Rand
36. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
37. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” ~ Gabby Douglas
38. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ~ Alice Walker
39. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” ~ Louisa May Alcott
40. “If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it.” ~ Erma Bombeck
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!