I have a super easy, delicious dinner for you! I don’t know about you but I love lasagna, and so do my boys! Coming home to a slow cooker full of lasagna ready to eat is so wonderful!
This recipe is for a large 8 Qt. Slow Cooker. If you only have a small slow cooker, you may have to cut the recipe in half.
Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe
Lasagna | Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes (canned)
- 29 oz tomato sauce (canned)
- 2 cups mozzarella (shredded)
- 32 ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Italian cheese optional* (shredded)
- lasagna noodles (rolled flat and oven ready)
- 1 tsp rosemary (dried)
- 1 tsp oregano (dried)
- 1 tsp thyme (dried)
- 1-2 tsp garlic salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef. You can drain the grease or not.
- Add crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce to ground beef.
- Add all of the spices, and mix well.
- Add a layer of the beef mixture in the bottom of the crock.
- Add a layer of noodles. I broke mine in half and laid them as neatly as possible.
- Next, spread a layer of ricotta, and then sprinkle mozzarella/Italian cheese.
- Repeat the layers as many times as your crock will allow(Mine was 3.) BEEF, NOODLES, RICOTTA, MOZZ/ITALIAN CHEESE.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
I hope you like my recipe. If you are looking for a more traditional oven-baked recipe. I found this one for you. Her recipe looks delish, but a whole lot more work if you ask me. I will stick to throwing it all in a slow cooker!
Follow us on social media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share on Pinterest!