One Year Supply
Take dry goods out of your grocery budget
Remember about expiration and other important dates…
Here is the full 1 year list of items to keep on hand.
Determine/estimate how many you will need for your family’s 1 year supply.
- Body Wash/Bar soap
- Dish liquid
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- 1st Aid – bandages, antibiotic ointment, gauze
- Pain relievers
- Cotton swabs
- Laundry detergent/supplies (If you make your own keep those supplies on hand)
- Baking soda
- Canning Jars/supply
- Toilet paper – I use this and it saves me a lot of money!
- Paper towels – if you use them, we do not
- napkins – again if you use them
- Rubbing Alcohol
Check out Tips for the One income Family also.
Use coupons & sales as much as possible to buy these items as cheap as possible. Also, buy what you can at the Dollar store where things are only $1. Now that you have seen the list, doesn’t it seems a little overwhelming to have all of that on your grocery bill? It adds up to a lot of money! If you think of items I may have forgotten please feel free to comment so I can add them to the list!
Make sure to check Use by/sell by dates etc. and use and store properly.
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂