This post is sponsored by the National Peanut Board. I received compensation, but all opinions and content are my own.
If you’re a fan of peanut butter like we are, you’ll love these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites! They have a brownie crust that is oh so good, and they’re drizzled with peanut butter and garnished with peanuts. This recipe is a spin-off of my Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, I thought it would be fun to make little mini cheesecakes!
Peanut butter has been a pantry staple in our house for a very long time. We love it because you can use it so many different ways!
Whether it’s breakfast, dessert, or even dinner, peanut butter is a versatile, and affordable staple that adds a tasty and nutritious boost to any meal!
My 3 boys love to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and they love to put it on fruit like apples and bananas (drizzled with honey).
My favorite way to eat peanut butter is to make a peanut sauce, and toss it over pasta, yum. The dog of course prefers to lick the peanut butter off of a spoon.
No matter how you eat peanut butter, you’ll get 8 powerful grams of protein, 2 grams of filling fiber, and 12 grams of unsaturated fat in each 2 tablespoons.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Brownie Crust Ingredients
- cooking spray (I like olive oil.)
- 6 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cheesecake Batter Ingredients
- 2 lbs. cream cheese (softened)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy (Use your favorite brand!))
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Peanut Butter Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 3 tbsp butter
Brownie Crust Directions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the ingredients until they're mixed well.
- Next, add eggs, cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix them together until you have a brownie-like batter.
- Grease your muffin pan, with cooking spray.
- Add a spoonful of brownie crust into each muffin cup. Spread it out as evenly as you can in the cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pull muffin pan out of oven, and set aside.
- Turn heat down to 325ºF.
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl.
- Mix in 1 egg in at a time.
- Stir in sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and the heavy cream.
- Mix until the consistency is smooth.
- Add a large spoonful of cheesecake batter to each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then place it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Peanut Butter Topping
- Heat peanut butter and butter in a small saucepan on medium heat, while continually stirring. When it's thinned out, removed from heat and set aside until your ready to drizzle it on top on you're cheesecake bites!
- Drizzle peanut butter on top of the Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites. Add a couple of peanuts for garnish if you like!
- Serve and enjoy!
Now it’s your turn to spread the peanut butter love! Share your favorite peanut butter recipe in the comments with the hashtag #HowDoYouPB.
Head here for even more delicious peanut butter recipes for every occasion.
Follow us on Social Media!
Let Me Know What You Think!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂