I want to up the ante. Cheesecake is the mother of all desserts if you ask me, but Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake?
Oh man, we’re talking about the best ever delectable dessert to ever hit your taste buds.
This recipe doesn’t only have an amazing flavor, but it also looks amazing too.
It’s great to bring to a family or friends get together. You will be the talk of the party if you bring this amazing magazine worthy cheesecake!
Equipment You’ll Need
9-inch springform pan (at least 3″ tall)
Roasting pan or square brownie pan, big enough to hold the springform pan
Bowls (1 medium, 1 large)
Stirring Utensils (automatic or manual)
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe
- 9 inch springform pan ((at least 3″ tall))
- Roasting pan or square brownie pan (that the springform pan will fit into)
- Parchment paper
- Tin foil
- Bowls (1 medium, 1 large)
- Stirring Utensils (automatic or manual* your choice)
Brownie Crust Ingredients:
- 6 tbsp butter (plus 1 tbsp to grease pan)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup all purpose flour (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cheesecake Batter Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. cheese cream (softened)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1.2 cup heavy cream
Chocolate Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 peanut butter cups (cut in half)
Brownie Crust Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Next, add eggs, cocoa, flour, baking powder salt, and mix well.
- Grease a 9″ springform pan (at least 3″ tall) with butter.
- Also grease parchment paper.
- Line springform pan with greased parchment paper.
- Add brownie crust to pan, spread around evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 325ºF.
- Next you will make the cheesecake filling.
- Add softened cream cheese to a large bowl.
- Mix in one egg at a time.
- Stir in sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and the cream until the consistency is smooth.
- Then, wrap the springform pan in tinfoil.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the springform pan, and spread it evenly.
- Add a couple of inches of water to the bottom of the roasting pan, and place the springform pan inside.
- Place roasting pan into oven, and bake for 90 minutes at 325ºF.
- Allow to cool at least 1 hour.
- Once it’s cooled, chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Unhinge the springform pan, and release the cheesecake.
- Peel off the parchment paper carefully.
Chocolate Topping and Finishing Directions:
- Place the cream in a microwavable bowl, and microwave until hot.
- Add chocolate chips, and stir until mixed well.
- Using a spoon, or other utensil, drizzle the topping over the top of the cheesecake.
- With the remaining topping, dip the halved peanut butter cups in topping.
- Place the peanut butter cups along the edge…
- Serve and enjoy! Try not to eat it all in one sitting! 🙂
The finished product…
Looking for more dessert recipes? Check out our Lemon Almond Pound Cake!
Check out how to make your own Peanut Butter Cups right at home!
Let Me Know What You Think!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment or a question below… Thank you for visiting. 🙂
- French Fried Onions Recipe | For Green Bean Casserole and More!
- Peanut Butter Turkey Satay Recipe | Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Lasagna | Pot in Pot Recipe
- How to Pickle Vegetables with Vinegar |Easy Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- How To Boil Eggs Perfectly Every Time
- Egg Bites Recipes | Egg Bites Instant Pot Recipes | Egg Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites | Mini Cheesecakes
- Turmeric Powder Recipe | How to Dehydrate Turmeric
- Steamed Shrimp Instant Pot Directions | Cook Fresh or Frozen Shrimp!
- Instant Pot Yogurt Recipe | Cold Start Yogurt Using Fairlife