I want to up the ante. Cheesecake is the mother of all desserts if you ask me, but Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake?
Oh man, we’re talking about the best ever delectable dessert to ever hit your taste buds.
This recipe doesn’t only have an amazing flavor, but it also looks amazing too.
It’s great to bring to a family or friends get together. You’ll be the talk of the party if you bring this amazing magazine worthy cheesecake!
I really enjoy making cheesecake. I don’t get to bake a lot. Running my own business, homeschooling my kids, and taking care of the household, well I’ve got a lot on my plate.
Cheesecake is fun to make though. The best part is eating them!
With 3 teenagers in the house, this cheesecake didn’t last very long! Not even a day, if you can believe it!
Cheesecake is my husband’s favorite dessert, so I made this especially for him.
It’s easier to make than it looks. I hope my tutorial photos will help too.
Equipment You’ll Need
- 9-inch springform pan (at least 3″ tall)
- Roasting pan or square brownie pan, big enough to hold the springform pan
- Parchment paper
- Bowls (1 medium, 1 large)
- Stirring Utensils (automatic or manual)
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe
- 9 inch springform pan ((at least 3″ tall))
- Roasting pan or square brownie pan (that the springform pan will fit into)
- Parchment paper
- Tin foil
- Bowls (1 medium, 1 large)
- Stirring Utensils (automatic or manual* your choice)
Brownie Crust Ingredients:
- 6 tbsp butter (plus 1 tbsp to grease pan)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup all purpose flour (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cheesecake Batter Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. cheese cream (softened)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1.2 cup heavy cream
Chocolate Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 peanut butter cups (cut in half)
- Add softened cream cheese to a large bowl.
- Mix in one egg at a time.
- Stir in sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and the cream until the consistency is smooth.
- Then, wrap the springform pan in tinfoil.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the springform pan, and spread it evenly.
- Add a couple of inches of water to the bottom of the roasting pan, and place the springform pan inside.
- Place roasting pan into oven, and bake for 90 minutes at 325ºF.
- Allow to cool at least 1 hour.
- Once it’s cooled, chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Unhinge the springform pan, and release the cheesecake.
- Peel off the parchment paper carefully.
Chocolate Topping and Finishing Directions:
- Place the cream in a microwavable bowl, and microwave until hot.
- Add chocolate chips, and stir until mixed well.
- Using a spoon, or other utensil, drizzle the topping over the top of the cheesecake.
- With the remaining topping, dip the halved peanut butter cups in topping.
- Place the peanut butter cups along the edge…
- Serve and enjoy! Try not to eat it all in one sitting! 🙂
Refrigerate all leftovers (if there are any)!
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 942Total Fat 65gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 236mgSodium 610mgCarbohydrates 80gFiber 3gSugar 61gProtein 17g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
The finished product…
I’m so glad you stopped by, and I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Please leave me a comment if you decide to try it. I’d love to hear about your adventures!
Looking for more dessert recipes?
Check out how to make your own Peanut Butter Cups right at home!
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!
There’s something special about beef and cheese-filled tortillas…Smothered in enchilada sauce and more cheese! I have a few enchilada recipes that I’ll talk about in this post, but this Beef Enchiladas Recipe is…Of course, a favorite in this house. As many of you already know, if you follow me…I am busy raising three boys. These…
Whether you’re vegetarian or not, these Vegetarian Enchiladas are perfect for dinner with friends, family, or even co-workers. Everyone seems to love these. They are always a big hit whenever I bring them to a dinner party. I don’t make these at the house very often. Since I cook for all boys. They are of…
These are the easiest enchiladas that you’ll ever make. These Cheese and Onion Enchiladas use my amazing Quick Enchilada Sauce Recipe. Which only takes about 10 minutes to make! In just a minute I’m going to reveal to you why these enchiladas are so quick to make and so easy. Believe me, these are special…
Chicken enchiladas is one of those dishes that is a must-have on the menu. You know you have a winning dish when the kids love it too! You’ll love this simplified chicken enchilada recipe, it’s great for busy moms and dads who want to cook instead of eating out… This recipe uses my Quick Enchilada…
Have you ever had a sudden craving for some good enchilada sauce but you didn’t want to take an hour or more to make it? I’m right there with you! Being a mom of three boys, believe me, I know all about needing quick recipes that are delicious. That’s why I am sharing this quick…
Have you ever gotten home from the grocery store and realized you forgot something on your list? I don’t know why this happens but it happens all the time. If you ever accidentally forget to buy tomato juice, it’s okay because you can make it right at home. Hopefully, you already have all the ingredients…