I want to up the ante. Cheesecake is the mother of all desserts if you ask me, but Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake?
Oh man, we’re talking about the best ever delectable dessert to ever hit your taste buds.
This recipe doesn’t only have an amazing flavor, but it also looks amazing too.
It’s great to bring to a family or friends get together. You’ll be the talk of the party if you bring this amazing magazine worthy cheesecake!
I really enjoy making cheesecake. I don’t get to bake a lot. Running my own business, homeschooling my kids, and taking care of the household, well I’ve got a lot on my plate.
Cheesecake is fun to make though. The best part is eating them!
With 3 teenagers in the house, this cheesecake didn’t last very long! Not even a day, if you can believe it!
Cheesecake is my husband’s favorite dessert, so I made this especially for him.
It’s easier to make than it looks. I hope my tutorial photos will help too.
Equipment You’ll Need
- 9-inch springform pan (at least 3″ tall)
- Roasting pan or square brownie pan, big enough to hold the springform pan
- Parchment paper
- Bowls (1 medium, 1 large)
- Stirring Utensils (automatic or manual)
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe
- 9 inch springform pan ((at least 3″ tall))
- Roasting pan or square brownie pan (that the springform pan will fit into)
- Parchment paper
- Tin foil
- Bowls (1 medium, 1 large)
- Stirring Utensils (automatic or manual* your choice)
Brownie Crust Ingredients:
- 6 tbsp butter (plus 1 tbsp to grease pan)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup all purpose flour (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cheesecake Batter Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. cheese cream (softened)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1.2 cup heavy cream
Chocolate Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 peanut butter cups (cut in half)
- Add softened cream cheese to a large bowl.
- Mix in one egg at a time.
- Stir in sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and the cream until the consistency is smooth.
- Then, wrap the springform pan in tinfoil.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the springform pan, and spread it evenly.
- Add a couple of inches of water to the bottom of the roasting pan, and place the springform pan inside.
- Place roasting pan into oven, and bake for 90 minutes at 325ºF.
- Allow to cool at least 1 hour.
- Once it’s cooled, chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Unhinge the springform pan, and release the cheesecake.
- Peel off the parchment paper carefully.
Chocolate Topping and Finishing Directions:
- Place the cream in a microwavable bowl, and microwave until hot.
- Add chocolate chips, and stir until mixed well.
- Using a spoon, or other utensil, drizzle the topping over the top of the cheesecake.
- With the remaining topping, dip the halved peanut butter cups in topping.
- Place the peanut butter cups along the edge…
- Serve and enjoy! Try not to eat it all in one sitting! 🙂
Refrigerate all leftovers (if there are any)!
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 942Total Fat 65gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 236mgSodium 610mgCarbohydrates 80gFiber 3gSugar 61gProtein 17g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
The finished product…
I’m so glad you stopped by, and I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Please leave me a comment if you decide to try it. I’d love to hear about your adventures!
Looking for more dessert recipes?
Check out how to make your own Peanut Butter Cups right at home!
Follow Us On Social Media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share On Pinterest!
- Instant Pot Recipes Vegetarian | 30+ Pressure Cooker Recipes!
- Best Fajita Recipe | Best Beef Fajita Recipe
- How to Ferment Vegetables | Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- French Fried Onions Recipe | For Green Bean Casserole and More!
- Peanut Butter Turkey Satay Recipe | Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Lasagna | Pot in Pot Recipe
- How to Pickle Vegetables with Vinegar | Easy Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- How To Boil Eggs Perfectly Every Time
- Egg Bites Recipes | Egg Bites Instant Pot Recipes | Egg Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites | Mini Cheesecakes