Earlier this year I went on a search for social media tools that would fit my needs. I must have used 50 free trials on 50 different services! I’ve done my homework and now I want to share with you what I’ve found! Drum roll for my favorite social media tools…
The Social Media Tools I Use and Love
I partnered with OneUpApp before writing this blog post. Meaning I received services in exchange for services. HOWEVER, I did not receive anything for writing this blog post. All opinions are my own. I decided to share my experience, because I truly love OneUpApp and I hope that this will help other people find Social Media Tools that work for their needs! Since I’ve worked with OneUpApp prior to writing this, any links going to their site are affiliate links. I will NOT make any kind of commission if you click on the links going to OneUpApp, or if you make a purchase after clicking on these links.
I’ve finally found a scheduler that meets my needs and wants. After an extremely grueling and long search, I found the best Social Media Tools for me, and I think you’ll love them too!
OneUpApp, Why I love it! – Scheduling for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, and Pinterest!!!
- Pricing – One of the first things I look at is the pricing. OneUpApp is priced decently. It’s NOT inflated pricing like you see with other schedulers. #GoodJobOneUpApp!
- Social Media Platforms Include: Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+ and Twitter.
- EXCELLENT Customer Service! Hands down of all of the schedulers I looked at, the customer service has been the most amazing with OneUpApp. We all know what it’s like to have paid a monthly or annual fee just to be stuck in a service that is broken with no help from customer service. That’s no the case with OneUpApp. They have been very responsive and open to suggestions.
- Ease of Use – The system is easy to use. You can upload a photo to your posts, and they uploaded very quickly for me, even though I have super slow internet. Most of my graphics are compressed already so they are pretty small file sizes which helps too.
- Monthly and Timeline Views – Monthly views are helpful to make sure everything is right where it should be, you can check grammar, images, links, dates and times, and edit them accordingly in the calendar view. Timeline or “Normal View” is what OneUpApp calls it, is every post listed in order of date scheduled to be published. You can edit from this view also. I like both of the views. Both very helpful. I’m very visual, and sometimes you just need to have different views to see the whole picture!
- Analytics – Analytics are available for Facebook and Twitter for the posts you share through the OneUpApp! I love being able to see what works and what doesn’t. I can easily change and evolve my schedule to be more effective throughout the year.
- Bulk Uploading – Not only can you bulk upload but there are TWO ways to bulk upload. One, upload images… then fill out the post to go with it, including the link. Or you can upload a CSV file. Both of these methods very helpful when I was uploading my posts. I figured out how to make a CSV file, made one and it worked great for me! I also used the image bulk uploader to upload my inspirational images that don’t have links with them. Overall, I love this #timebuster!
- Other Ways to Schedule – You can use the browser add-on to schedule from any site. This feature also allows you to schedule pins straight from Pinterest and you can schedule straight from Youtube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion. Or you can schedule a single post on the OneUpApp. LASTLY, you can import your RSS feed.
- Categories – Create categories that make sense for you! You might make categories for different social media platforms, or for different subjects such as recipes, food, gardening, and so on…
- Tracking Links – You can enable a tracking link to be added to your links, which in turn, you can use a service like Google Analytics to see how many clicks a certain share to Facebook got. If you’re into data, this is pretty awesome. It’s just another way to make sure that I’m narrowing down my social media strategy.
- Recurring Posts – Another one of the biggest things that I was looking for in a scheduler was a way for my posts to recur AUTOMATICALLY! I’m so tired of scheduling the same things over and over. It took me a while but I’ve scheduled out everything to go out once a year. I had to come up with new stuff in order to fill the spaces, but I did it!! Now I can focus on interacting with my followers who are liking, commenting, and sharing, instead of focusing constantly on what I’m posting today, this week, or this month. My schedule is filled, it’s done. Finito!
You Can Set A Post to Recur:
- Every 3 Months
So I don’t use this service for Pinterest… WHY? I am happy using Tailwind to schedule my pins. I’m an “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” kinda girl. Pinterest brings in most of my traffic for this website, and I don’t want to mess with that. I have not tried to schedule to Pinterest using OneUpApp, so I can’t tell you anything about it. Sorry loves!
I hope that my experience with OneUpApp will help you decide whether this is the service for you. If you have questions feel free to ask them in the comments!
I’d love To Know what you think!… Leave me a comment!
Share On Pinterest!