This Spaghetti soup recipe tastes just like spaghetti. I like that it adds in some extra veggies into the mix. The flavor is really great!
Just to warn you, this makes a lot of soup. I’m feeding three boys and a grown man.
If you don’t need that much you should probably be able to cut this recipe in half. If you just want to make spaghetti check out my Homemade Marinara Recipe!
I also make some mean meatballs for my spaghetti. I have a recipe that will teach you how to make them along with marinara.
Why Make Spaghetti Soup?
I found this recipe years ago. I don’t remember where. Of course, I did what I always do and I changed it to my taste.
The first time I made it I was very surprised that it did actually taste like spaghetti. It’s weird, but it works. The broth is truly amazing. It’s rich and a perfect soup for fall time, since it really warms you up!
Spaghetti Soup Recipe
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 6 stalks Celery (sliced)
- 4 Carrots (sliced)
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 4 cups Water (Vegetable broth)
- 2 cups Thin Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 30 oz can Tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the chicken and cook until it is well browned.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and sauté until soft.
- Stir in the broth, tomatoes, and water/veggie broth.
- Heat this mixture to a boil.
- Add the noodles.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until pasta is done.
- Serve and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 316Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 68mgSodium 1459mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 5gSugar 10gProtein 30g
For the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional value of each ingredient yourself. These calculations are provided by a third party and are not expected to be exact. You are solely responsible for ensuring the nutritional information you use is accurate.
More Recipes Your Sure to Love!
- Instant Pot Recipes Vegetarian | 30+ Pressure Cooker Recipes!
- Best Fajita Recipe | Best Beef Fajita Recipe
- How to Ferment Vegetables | Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- French Fried Onions Recipe | For Green Bean Casserole and More!
- Peanut Butter Turkey Satay Recipe | Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Lasagna | Pot in Pot Recipe
- How to Pickle Vegetables with Vinegar | Easy Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- How To Boil Eggs Perfectly Every Time
- Egg Bites Recipes | Egg Bites Instant Pot Recipes | Egg Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites | Mini Cheesecakes
Follow Us On Social Media!
Have questions? Leave me a comment!
I would love to know what you think, Please leave me a comment! Thank you for visiting. 🙂
Share On Pinterest!